Throughout the school year artCamps are scheduled during times that children are out of school for the holidays.
These camps are theme-based for the specific holiday* and 1-3 day(s) in duration. Each artCamp provides a wide range of creative activities utilizing many different techniques and artistic modalities.
*DATES for 2018-2019 School Year:
- Oct. 15 – Halloween artPlayshop
- Nov. 12 – Veteran’s Day artPlayshop
- Nov. 20 & 21 -Thanksgiving artCamp
- Dec. 21 & 22 – Holiday Gift-Making
- Jan. 21 – Martin Luther King
- Feb. 19 & 20 Winter Wonderland
- Apr. 16 & 17 Spring Break (Easter week)
AGES: 6-12 years
**Please note: In order for children to participate they need to be able to use a low heat glue gun on their own.
For additional information: